of the website https://www.pro3dure.com
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
pro3dure medical GmbH, Am Burgberg 13, 58642 Iserlohn, Germany
(3) When you contact us by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org or by using a
contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
Data in this context will be deleted after the storage is no longer necessary or
storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our service or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to be able to display our website and to ensure its stability and security.
(Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f. DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/http status code
- Amount of data transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your hard disk drive associated with the browser you are using and by which the place, which settles the cookie (here by us), certain information
flow. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer.
They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained in below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (for this purpose c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the same session. This means that your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) Google Fonts:
External fonts, Google Fonts, are used on these Internet pages. Google Fonts is
a service of Google Inc ("Google"). The integration of these web fonts is carried out by a server call, usually a Google server in the USA. This transmits to the server which of our Internet pages you have visited. Also, the IP address of the
A web service of the company Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, 4 Dublin, Ireland (hereinafter: GStatic) is reloaded on our website. We use this data, in order to ensure the full functionality of our website.
In this context, your browser may transmit personal data to GStatic.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legitimate interest is the error-free functioning of the website. Gstatic has self-certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement (cf.
https://www.privacyshield.gov/list). The deletion of the data takes place as soon as the purpose of their collection has been fulfilled.
§ 4 Data Protection Officer
Attorney at law Stefan Harmuth, Hindenburgstraße 36, 58636 Iserlohn,