Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: D1000351
pro3dure´s GR-13 model is a 3D printing resin for the generative fabrication of dental models. The material is available as GR-13 model for restorative dental models and as GR-13.1 for orthodontic applications. Both resins are characterized by high dimensional stability in combination with optimized haptics and optics for dental demands. Due to colorant and opacity the important features like margin lines are becoming perfectly visual. Moreover, the implementation of 3D printed models into your digital workflow is supported.
These data result from measurements of a representative sample, which were determined within the scope of our quality assurance.
- Download Safety data sheet for GR -13.1 model, GR-13.1 LCD model [EN]
- Download Sicherheitsdatenblatt für GR -13.1 model, GR-13.1 LCD model [DE]
- Download Instruction for usage for GR-13.1 LCD model [EN]
- Download Instruction for usage for GR-13.1 model [EN]
- Download Gebrauchsanweisung für GR-13.1 model [DE]
- Download Gebrauchsanweisung für GR-13.1 LCD model [DE]